SUBMIT AN ESSAY FOR THE STEWART BELLMAN WRITING AWARDS
2022 Stuart Bellman Awards Submissions Due Monday, April 4 by 5:00 p.m.
- A student may submit up to three total essays and those must each be to different categories.
- The essays must have been submitted for a class from between March 1, 2021, and March 1, 2022.
- The three categories again this year are:
- Composition I and II Essays (of any type for those classes)
- Literature (Literary Analysis)
- General Academic Writing (any discipline and type of essay)
Uploaded essays must include a title, but all other identifying information (names, courses, running headers) must be removed.
- Students will make their submissions via the Bellman Awards website, easily reached via the BHSU main webpage, no later than Monday, April 11, 2022, by 5:00 p.m. (MST)
- Cash rewards and certificates are provided for the winners.
- Winners will be announced the week of April 11, via the campus online newsletter.
- The awards and reception will be from 4:00-5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 19, 2022, in the Black Box Theatre at Woodburn Hall.
If you have any questions, please contact Professor David Cremean at david.cremean@BHSU.edu.
Bellman Award Form